First, I'm obsessed with chambray! I've styled 5+ looks in my head, but have refrained from bombarding y'all with denim on my blog! I'm loving the idea of chambray mixed with polka dots! This top is too fun!
Next, I'm really crushing on the white blazer look! It's so crisp and clean. I'm obsessed with this Zara blazer with leather elbow patches. It's such a cute little twist to the normal white blazer!
Next, I'm totally crushing on the jumpsuit look! So fun for Spring and Summer!
Finally, I was awarded the "Tell Me About Yourself Award" by the sweet Amanda from It's An Easy Life Blog!
First and foremost, Thank You So Much Amanda for thinking of me!
The rules of accepting the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to more bloggers!
1. I hope to live and work in New York City one day.
2. I am fluent in Spanish (I'm originally from Colombia, South America)
3. I play the guitar and sing.
4. I strongly dislike milk! I don't think think I've had a glass of milk since I was 4. But I love ice cream and cheese!
5. Music is one of my all time favorite loves. It makes the world go round.
6. I had never eaten macaroni&cheese until I was 18 and at university.
7. I have a miniature dachshund named Ketch who is a crazy little fatty! But he is my love!
Vonae | A Piece of Virtue
Kelley | Keep Sitting Pretty
Amy | Fashion and Beauty Finds
Sarah Q | Sparkle Baby Shine
Danielle | Framed Frosting
Have you entered my Shabby Apple Giveaway?!
Remember you get 10% off your purchase at Shabby Apple for the next month with the code: oliveandanarrow10off