- A Fashion Fixation is ready for a casual happy hour in jeans, but dresses them up with a sassy pink wedge! So cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Ishi made an impulse buy that she definitely isn't regretting! Pop over to check out her latest (wallet-friendly) find!
- Fabulously Average is throwing out all of the old Labor Day fashion rules and goes for white on white, which she plans to wear well past the holiday! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Leopard and Lillies goes for an avant garde look with leopard and leather! Head over to see how she wears a dress as a top - so smart! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Minted Glam is slightly obsessed with polka dots this season and she wears them well! Check out what sweater she had to have in 3(!) colors! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy complied a list of 20 bags that are perfect for work or school! How to choose... they are all so fabulous! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn is taking her inspiration from European girls and rocking a turban. Best news? She made it out of a scarf so you can try it out, too! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life is teaching us how to make french toast casserole - a dish sure to impress any overnight guests! Head over for the recipe! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow goes for an outfit that incorporates all of her favorite things - braid, maxi and stripes! It is pretty perfect if you ask me! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins recreated a look from our favorite Orange County girl - Lauren Conrad! Simple and great for summer or fall!
- Urban Frill is finding her self in a fall state of mind with the weather starting to change! Jeans and boots in the same outfit?! So exciting! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep mixes big and small for a relaxed but polished casual look! Pop over to see how you can recreate this outfit!
- For All Things Lovely looks so chic in peplum and a bow! She is summer on top and fall on the bottom for an easy transitional outfit!
- Second Street East takes a cue from Kate Spade's apartment and creates a fabulous, colorful look! Pop over to find out where to buy the pieces! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style gives us the rundown on another fall trend - black and white! Such a great way to create an effortlessly chic look! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Hola babies! Welcome to this week's Finds Under $40! Blake Lively Edition! Blake has been all over my fashion radar with her Gossip Girl looks, red carpet ensembles, to her everyday wear---the girl has style! What a better way to get prepared for Fall than to recreate a Blake Lively look?! This look is chic and downtown cool all at the same time! Check it out!
Loving this look for fall! I'm obsessed with that blazer! May just have to add it to my wardrobe!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
"tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things" Love that movie and song! My outfit definitely incorporates some of my favorite things: maxi dresses/skirts, stripes, and braids! Simple, yet chic. All of these pieces are great on their own; but, paired together definitely add up to a favorite moment! =)
I'm heading out of
town the country again today on a crazy last minute trip to Bogota! I was supposed to be going to a friend's wedding in NYC--but, am now heading in the complete opposite direction! But as the great Marilyn once said: "sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together".
I'm heading out of
Skirt (dress): Strut Boutique Austin
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Jewelry: Colombian, Gifted
***Follow me on twitter and instagram: @giovvanna to stay up to date on my crazy ride as well as extra outfit photos and sneak peaks!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Hola babies! Welcome to a brand new week! I hope y'all had a great weekend! Can you believe it's already the last week in August? I am pretty excited for this week; although, I KNOW it's going to be crazy trying to finalize all of my open cases at work, packing, and getting final outfit shots in. But, it'll definitely be worth it in the end!
Top: American Eagle (last seen here)
Pants: Worthington (last seen here)
Jewelry: Tobi, Gifted
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Welcome to the weekend! I hope you lovebugs are getting the most out of your day! I'll be running a mile a minute to make some last minute decisions on an upcoming trip for next weekend! Indecisiveness is not one of my favorite traits! But who doesn't love options! I picked up this MJ cardi on my last trip to NYC and I can already tell it's going to be in heavy rotation for fall!
Cardi: Marc Jacobs
Top: Calvin Klein
Shorts: Massimo Dutti
Shoes: Old Navy
Jewelry: Calvin Klein Men's, Jacques Lemans, Gifted
Enjoy Your Day!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Hola lovelies! Happy Friday! I cannot tell you how excited I am for the weekend! This week has been killer. Welcome to this weeks edition of Find's Under $40: Jumper Edition! I am so excited for the cool Fall weather (if you haven't been able to tell by my comments in my last couple of posts!) that I am already busy trying to build up my Fall wardrobe! What better place to start than with knits? Check out some of my fave finds below!
I'm obsessed with the Tangerine Tango Fringe Cardi and the Heart Jumper! Which one is your fave?!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Hola! Happy Wednesday! The weather this week has been amazing! It has seriously lowered into the '70's and I could not be happier! Crazy Texas weather! I bought this jacket a couple of weeks ago and I'm obsessed. It's a perfect combo: denim jacket+fun color! I may have found a temporary replacement for my trusty denim jacket!
*Let me introduce my "niece" Lumen! My brother is leaving her with us for a few months---I wouldn't be surprised if she became a blog regular---she is a natural! ;)
Jacket: Gap | Similar
Romper: Jolt | Similar
Shoes: Costa Blanca | Similar
Jewelry: F21, Colombian, Calvin Klein Men's, Jacques Lemans
I wanted to introduce y'all to my friend Lizzie's new line called Splat! Jeans! Lizzie has a wide variety of options you can choose from! The options range from $10 to $15! A deal for such a cute product! If you're interested email her at email@example.com! Check out a pair she created for my friend Rory from WearAboutsBlog! Adorbs!
Monday, August 20, 2012
Hola! Welcome to a new week dolls! I hope y'all had a fun weekend! Mine felt a little bit too short--but, it was still a good time! The heat is finally dying down a bit here in Texas which means Fall is just around the corner-----not really, but a girl can dream, right?! Can't wait to wear all the cute sweaters I've recently snagged!
Top: French Connection | Similar
Pants: Calvin Klein | Similar
Shoes: Nine West | Similar
Hat: Albertus Swanepoel for Target | Similar
Jewelry: Calvin Klein Men, Colombian, F21, Gifted
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Finally!!! It's the weekend! I have been waiting for this day since Monday! I'm not going to lie, I have about 3 months worth of sleep to catch up on and bags to unpack (yes, I got back a week ago and have yet to unpack my luggage) lol! Besides that, I may just want to chill outside with my puppies and have a margarita or two! ;) What about you lovelies? Anything exciting planned?!
Top: Abercrombie | Similar
Jeans: American Eagle | Similar
Shoes: Zara | Similar
Jewelry: F21, Tobi, Marcella Leone
Friday, August 17, 2012
- Olive and an Arrow is rocking purple pants and pumps for a fun office look! Pop over to see how she puts a casual twist on it! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls goes for a royal look with the Queen's signature color! Paired with polka dots, it is the ultimate girly outfit! (find The Double Take Girl on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies saved her first sock bun experience for a rainy day and, I must say, she knocked it out of the park! So cute!
- Lilies, Lattes & Lace celebrated her wedding anniversary in a special dress reminiscent of the one she wore on the big day! Gorgeous! (find Lilies, Lattes & Lace on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is loving the high-low dress trend and even figured out a way to make it work for the office! She looks amazing! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book gives us the run down on how to transition our maxi skirts from summer to fall! Head over to check out all of her great tips! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill has a case of the blues in a monochromatic ensemble - though the color can mean drab, this outfit is anything but! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image went for an easy breezy island look while on vacation complete with a head scarf! Love it! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now tried out the glasses trend in black and white from head to toe. Head over to find out where you can get your own pair! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Ishi infused a bit of european style into her look - cat eye frames and an eiffel tower shirt make for one chic outfit!
- Fabulously Average mixed yellow with maroon for an unexpected color combo - love the combination of summer and fall! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Leopard and Lillies is a vision in red in her long flowing maxi! Add in a little glitter and this is one dashing outfit! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is ready for the lake in crochet shorts and chambray! Comfy, cute and casual - there is nothing better! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style takes us through three ways to wear the same top - dinner date, drinks with friends and Sunday brunch! How to choose?! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Happy Thursday!! This week is zooming on by and I'm loving it! I've been hard at work trying to get back into my blogging groove and have some exciting things in the works for y'all! I cannot wait to share them! Also, is it just me or are there WAY too many good sales happening online right now?! I know summer is on the way out----but, I can't turn down a good deal! I may have a problem! Have any of you come across any sweet sales?!
Jewelry: Mossimo, Gifted
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Hey Babes! Happy Wednesday! I hope this week has been going swell! I have been getting back into the swing of things at work---with a semi-new job and it's been busy! But, I like it. It makes the day seem to go by quicker! I cannot believe the summer is coming to a close? Where has the time gone? I'll be honest and say that I'm ready for new for fall styles; but, also feel like I have tons of summer stuff to get through! Hahah! Good thing it stays relatively hot in Texas until who knows when!
Shirt (top): JCrew | Similar
Shirt (bottom) Arizona Jeans | Similar
Shorts: Zara | Similar
Booties: DIY Old Navy | Similar
Accessories: Calvin Klein Men's, Colombian, Gifted
Monday, August 13, 2012
Hola Babies!!! I'm back!! I cannot believe it's been so long since my last post! Sorry about that. Got a little side tracked in Colombia! The wedding was amazing! Definitely had tons of fun! I cannot believe the Olympics are over. I didn't get to see as much as I wanted, but I definitely enjoyed what I got to see! Last nights closing ceremony was awesome! Loved all the music----especially The Spice Girls!!! Let's just say I was a little bit more than obsessed with them back in the day---kind of still am!
Top: Izod | Similar
Pants: JCrew | Similar
Shoes: Maripe | Similar
Friday, August 3, 2012
- Fabulously Average might have accidentally started a new trend! We have heard of the backward cardigan, but what about a backward dress? Check it out! (find Fabulously Average on Twitter!)
- Runaway Style found a couple of gems at H&M recently and they look gorgeous together! Head over to see what you should add to your shopping list!
- the Queen City Style plays with pattern in one of this season's hottest trends - polka dots! She paired it with a little floral for a fun summer look! (find The Queen City Style on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow has her Olympic gear on and is ready to see more of that gorgeous eye candy also known as Ryan Lochte! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- The Double Take Girls steers away from the urge to match her top to her skirt and pairs it with a neutral summer staple for a fresher look! So cute! (find The Double Take Girl on Twitter!)
- Lipstick & Lollies is a pattern-mixing pro and, this time, goes for two black and white prints - the most fun way to wear neutrals!
- Lilies, Lattes & Lace mixes up the typical corporate suit by adding color and shorts! A must for the warm weather and totally office chic! (find Lilies, Lattes & Lace on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is sporting a sailboat printed skirt in one of her favorite hues! Seriously cute! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Rachel's Look Book proves that neon is still going strong with her fun necklace! Paired with a little animal print, it makes for such a fun look! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- Urban Frill is in blazer bliss with an oversized menswear jacket! The perfect way to dress up a pair of cutoffs! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- Miss Top Ten Image will have you green with envy when you see her emerald pants! Pop over to check out what top she paired them with! (find Miss Top Ten Image on Twitter!)
- Here & Now is summer chic in floral and stripes! Her shorts are to die for - a must see! (find Here & Now on Twitter!)
- Second Street East scored a vintage chair that she is upholstering! Head over to weigh in on the fabric choices! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style walks us through one of Fall's hottest trends - the camo jacket! Get ready for military chic! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Hey dolls! I hope y'all are having an excellent week! I am actually heading to Colombia today for my cousins wedding. I'm pretty excited about it! Especially since I was able to buy the dress I was telling you about the other day! Cannot wait to wear it! I will still be posting--thanks to my dad for taking tons of outfit pictures for me whenever I was able to tear myself away from the Olympics lol! I will try to answer and comment as much as I can while I'm away! But, please bear with me!
Top: American Eagle (old) | Similar
Trousers: Zara | Similar
Shoes: Old Navy | Similar
Jewelry: Gifted, F21, Jacques Lemans